Monday 13 September 2010

LADY GAGA DOES IT AGAIN, yummay!

I just love LADY GAGA!! In my eyes she can pretty much do no wrong, however I'm a little disturbed by this.





Now I'm all for weird new invented shoes, like table legs as heels and studs all over them that they actually become a weapon but raw meat with fat, stringy bits, the lot, I'm just not sure!!! She always pushes the boundaries which I love but is this one step to far?? I thought she may have already done it when she donned coke cans in the hair and a lobster on her head, which I completely loved, but this, mmmmm I'm not sure. She looks fabulous as always, never thought I'd say that someone donning raw stringy meat looked hot but she seems to pull anything off, even though it's a more than a tad evil. Wonder if Beckham could pull this off?? Doubt VB would like it!

2 comments:

  1. Yuck!! Imagine the smell, bleugh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I thought lol, I watched the VMA's yesterday and whenever people hugged her they didn't seem to be botherd by the smell! X

    ReplyDelete